Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Here, In My Room by nightcaller

Judul : Here, In My Room
Author : nightcaller
Rated : M
Bab : 29
Tamat : Sudah
Cast : E/B

Review :
 Bella is Jake's girl. Edward intends to change that. Sweaty back seats, stolen glances that cross the line and unrequited love that holds back no more.
This story is about Bella and Edward. They are trying to show their love to each other, trying not to care the situation in real life but they definitely have to face it. Jake, won't let Bella go.
Wow. This story is actually so simple, but it also heavy with the cheating stuff, a little bit violence and drugs using. I'm not a fans of drugs user story but I survive :) This story is not that romantic, but the lemon is quite hot and the flirting part is cute and innocent lol.
Here in Edward's room, love is a verb. This story tells me something. If you love someone, just show it, prove it.

Link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7647998/1/Here_In_My_Room


No comments:

Post a Comment